Be more productive and collaborative, and get more done faster with Cisco WebEx® Meeting Center.
The proven industry leader in video and web conferencing.
Meet Just As If You Were face to Face
Use video conferencing to improve engagement, strengthen relationships, and build trust, just as if you were meeting in person, with a lifelike video
experience. Increase productivity by bringing people together to meet face to face to share documents, presentations, and applications.
Count on Cisco for Highly Secure, Scalable, and Reliable Service Cisco WebEx web and video conferencing solutions help reduce costs and allow IT to focus on core priorities. Meeting Center is delivered as software as a service (SaaS) through the Cisco® Collaboration Cloud, and is easy to roll out and scale as your organization grows.
Make Meetings Simple with These Powerful Features
- Video Conferencing
Increase engagement and build trust, just as you would in person, with Cisco WebEx video conferencing. Invite others to join meetings with their own
standards-based video system, single or multiscreen. Everyone can enjoy video up to 720p and content to 1080p with support for standard (4:3) and widescreen (16:9) content. Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013 and Skype for Business users can also meet with more people who join them with Cisco WebEx video conferencing.
- Interactive Multimedia Experience
Engage your audience by incorporating multimedia into your presentations, including PowerPoint, Flash animations, audio, and video files. Integrated Video View videos from up to seven participants. Select full-screen mode to view the active speaker in the main video panel, with other participants’
video displayed as thumbnails. For the most detailed video view, select the expanded full-screen option to view the active speaker in true high-definition, 720p display resolution
- User Interface
A modern interface provides a clean and intuitive user experience. Increase interaction with others with your own avatar for times when you are notsharing your video.
- Document, Application and Screen Sharing
Share content or your entire screen with remote attendees in real time. Attendees can take control and share content, or annotate yours. Figure 1 shows an example of content being shared with the active speaker and other participants.
- Personal Rooms
Meet even faster in your own permanent, personal room. Schedule ahead or leave your room open, lock it, and easily admit people waiting in your lobby. Save time and schedule meetings from Cisco Spark™ or easily link directly to Cisco Spark rooms to continue your conversations after the meeting ends.
- Integrated Audio Offer an interactive meeting experience with Cisco WebEx integrated audio—offered through the Cisco WebEx public switched telephone network (PSTN) or Cloud Connected Audio administered by your company or a certified service provider.
You can also use a range of third-party audio options. Choose toll or toll-free, or call-in or call-back. Or give attendees the option to connect using voice over IP (VoIP) or your computer’s built-in audio. Wideband audio support using VoIP provides outstanding audio quality—even over low-bandwidth networks. Call-Me Have your meeting call you. Simply enter your phone number or preferred video system when the meeting begins and the meeting calls you—no dialing, no passcodes.
- Active Speaker:
Focus on who’s talking with active speaker technology, which automatically displays the current speaker’s video in the active speaker window.
- recording, Editing, and Playback of Meetings Securely: create encrypted and password-protected recordings of your meetings for future reference, raining, or demonstrations.
- Desktop Integration Suite: Initiate meetings from Microsoft Office or Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging solutions.
- On-click Meeting Access Start: a meeting and invite attendees instantly from your video system, desktop, taskbar, or favorite applications.
- Easy Meeting Invites: Send invitations and reminders using a automated phone call, text message, email from your local client or personal room, or instant messaging.
- Enterprise Integration
Use single sign-on to access Meeting Center. Take advantage of integration and interoperability with Cisco collaboration products such as Cisco Jabber®, Cisco Spark, and Cisco video conferencing endpoints.
- Video Device Support
Meet on any standards-based video device, including mobile, desktop, Cisco Jabber soft client, Cisco Spark, and Cisco or third-party room-based video systems. Plus Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business clients.
- Cross-Platform SupportMeet with anyone on all common operating system platforms, such as Windows, Mac, and Linux. Join meetings from Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers.Mobile Support Enjoy a rich meeting experience with audio, video, and content sharing across Android, and Phone, iPad and Apple.