The minimum requirements you should meet:
- University degree;
- Fluent in English;
- Previous experience in a similar position (preferred);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Native skills to communicate, persistence and focus;
- Client oriented, pro-active;
- Natural presence in a business appearence;
- Dynamic person, well organized, ;
- Elastic know-how skill: easy understanding of the IT dynamic sector, easy approach of new technologies and possible use in various fields & verticals (public sector, financial sector, large industry, etc).
It is a plus:
- Experience in a operations management team either tehnical or commercial;
- CISCO, HP or other IT vendor trainings and certifications.
You will be in charge with:
- Continuous research for new market opportunities;
- Analyze the competitors' strengths and weaknesses;
- Look-up for IT projects auction announcements and prepare the company project proposal;
- Understanding client's problems promoting IT complex solutions: Hardware, Software, BPO;
- Sustain the actual clients and prospects portfolio, Upselling;
- Continous program of prospects, targest and clients commercial meetings; Establishing contact with new clients;
- Pre and post meeting analysis and reports to be carried for the team report;
- Develops the strategy and contract proposals;
- Periodical reports the target accomplishments.
Cronus acts on the dynamic market of IT&C Business Integrators having a strong customer portfolio including well-known brands and companies in the fields of banking&Financcial Services, Telecom Providers and Multinationals; Our company offers proffessional services applying to new trends of this emergent markets. services that are mandatory for our customers' goal to optimize, implement and monitor IT large infrastructure developped in the shortest time covering a national field of operation.
Our job offer includes:
The opportunity to work in a very dynamic industry
- Motivating financial package based on targets accomplishing and performance
- Proffesional work environment, trainings and knowledge transfer
- Excelent carrier opportunities
- Medical services under employer budget