Building Climber&Rappelling Technician
- Climbing & Rappelling certified operator: graduation of the specialisez training in the format approved by Ministry of Labour;
- Has the abilities to handle technical works at height;
- PC skills: Microsof Office operation, also web-based applications;
- Has the knowledge of reading and understanding technical drawings - building and space plans;
- Is available for country-side work travels.
- Dynamic person, client relationship oriented;
- Excellent communication, easy to integrate with an already built team;
- Well organized, meticulous, hard working.
- Works well to meet deadlines, is available for a flexible shifts program.
It is a plus:
- Has experience in maintaing or implementing data network infrastructures (wired or wireless);
- Has a highschool degree or post-highschool classes in designing, implementing or technical maintainance for telecom infrastructures.
You will be in charge with:
- Participating in the process of Installing equipements, implementing technical tasks or build IT projects and maintenance for data/telecom infrastructures
- Electrical devices installation, structured data networks in cat 5,6 for voice & data, fiber-optics and E1 voiceflows
- Testing, make technical measurements (electrical, dimensions) and fill in paper-work for the project deliver acknowledge